rescue-tec Backpack Forest –
forest fire equipment compactly packed!
In the next years the wildfire frequency will increase with the climate change. In recent years mainly forests in tropical areas became victims of fire; in the future forests in temperate zones like Central-Europe will also be more affected. The seats of fire are often not available for vehicles, thus the equipment has to be transported arduously. With the Backpack Forest rescue-tec offers a nice and cheap solution for transportation and using the wildfire & rural firefighting equipment.
• The backpack system enables the transport of hose material even in
steep area – the hands stay free.
• Everything of significance for rural fires is clearly stored in one place.
• Hoses with diameter 25mm and appropriate nozzles are absolutely sufficient
in their capacity most of the time.
• With 25 mm hoses you can use your available water reserve fully and you are very
mobile. It promotes a dynamic nozzle management.
• There is no need to look for eye and mouth protection in the vehicle. Instead you
take the protective googles and half masks which are stored in the backpack.
• 25 mm hoses and the mobility they offer are useful to stop fire spreading in forests,
fields or meadows – faster than it would be possible with a bigger, heavier hose.
• The backpack forest is easy to fill due to, its two separate hose compartments.
You can decide between laying the hoses or rolling them.
• To store the backpack in the vehicle the shoulder straps can be stowed in a
The rescue-tec backpack Forest optimizes your operations.
Allow analytic and quality cookies