The transport bag made of sturdy tarpaulin material offers maximum flexibility thanks to its large volume and many attachment options. In combination with a frame backpack (not included) it is a perfect way to transport equipment for fighting forest and vegetation fires. The attachment on the frame backpack is simple and safe with belt straps with metal buckles and is independent of the manufacturer. The material is insensitive to water and easy to clean.
Inside and outside, the transport bag also offers many attachment options for e.g. hand tools, chainsaws, material bags, etc. Practice-oriented details such as carrying handles to hold when putting on and taking off, optimized lid flap for storing hose packages and a rear tunnel for the sword of the chainsaw make the transport bag a real all-rounder.
- robust, easy-care material
- suitable for frame backpacks from different manufacturers - fastening by 3 belt straps with metal buckles
- many well thought-out attachment options for equipment
- side holder for long-handled tools
- handles for holding when putting on and taking off
- possibility to transport hose packages and chainsaws
material: nylon, PVC-coated
volume: 200 l
dimensions: 68 x Ø 62 cm
weight: 1.7 kg
The transport bag is also available as a set with the correspondingframe backpack. More you will find there.