A bag with a large pocket for a fire escape hood incl. packaging, two side straps for timber wedges, a pocket for a tubular webbing with a carabiner as well as three inserts for various equipment (e.g. knife, marking pencil, bitting gauge, ...). Three partitions are with pull strap to lift smaller equipment for easier taking out. (without contents)
With the flame-resistant strap with metal carabiners (HO-06220) the bag is carried over the shoulder. The integrated emergency release appliance, which releases at a force of 250-300 N, minimises the risk of getting stuck. (shoulder strap not included)
• flame resistant material, tested in a 6-burner test at 950 (± 50 °C) like respiratory protection full-face masks class 3
• emergency release appliance
• the mobility of the wearer is not inadmissible restricted
• the physical burden on the wearer is not increased disproportionately
• the protective function of other PPE is not endangered
material: rtx 950
dimensions: 20 x 20.5 x 8 cm
weight: 0.22 kg
certified according to DIN 14922:2020-02
Conformity to DIN 14922 only achieved in connection with the flame-resistant carrying strap (HO-06220).
This bag could be printed individual. More you will find there.