Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2-3 weeks
- Order number: HO-01070I
Two identical constructed partitions for a rescue knife, multi-function tool or an UK 4AA helmet torch and a wax crayon and/or a marking pencil. One partition has a pull strap to lift smaller equipment for easier taking out.
It can be fixed to a normal leather waist belt, on a hip belt, on a fireman's safety belt and on the Molle-system.
An emergency release appliance, which releases at a force of 250-300 N, minimises the risk of getting stuck.
• flame resistant material, tested in a 6-burner test at 950 (± 50 °C) like respiratory protection full-face masks class 3
• emergency release appliance
• the mobility of the wearer is not inadmissible restricted
• the physical burden on the wearer is not increased disproportionately
• the protective function of other PPE is not endangered
With a fleece strip for tube for door marking ribbons.(without contents)
This holster comes with its own labeling request. The front offers space (6 x 4 cm) for the vehicle name or the name of the district or both.
material: rtx 950
dimensions: 14 x 10 x 4 cm
weight: 0.08 kg
meets the following requirements of DIN 14922:2020-02 (Multi purpose bag for fire service use):
• 6.1.1 limited flame spread
• 6.1.3 tensile strenght
• 6.1.4 tear strength
• 6.2 closure system
• 6.3.2 emergency release device
• 10 Instructions for use
Please ensure sufficient contrast between holster's basic colour and text!
This is an individual product. It can not be exchanged.