For 30 m rescue rope (DIN 14920) or up to 100 m guide rope.
This rope pouch for capturing fragments can be fastened to nearly every breathing apparatus. It is hooked with one hook to the top retention belt of the breathing air cylinder and fastened using a rubber band over the cylinder valve. The pouch can be hooked off using a handle (pulled upwards) and removed.
An emergency release appliance, which releases at a force of 250-300 N, minimises the risk of getting stuck.
• The rope can be fastened on the inside of the pouch with a carabiner. This way, when using this as a means to secure a return route, a secure connection is assured. The escape opening on the underside, which can be shut tight, makes it possible to prevent the rope running out in an uncontrolled way. (without content)
• flame resistant material, tested in a 6-burner test at 950 (± 50 °C) like respiratory protection full-face masks class 3
• emergency release appliance
• the mobility of the wearer is not inadmissible restricted
• the physical burden on the wearer is not increased disproportionately
• the protective function of other PPE is not endangered
This rope pouch comes with its own labeling request. The front offers space (16 x 8 cm) for the vehicle name or the name of the district or both.
material: rtx® 950
dimensions: 40 cm x Ø 14 cm
weight: 0.36 kg
meets the following requirements of DIN 14922:2020-02 (Multi purpose bag for fire service use):
• 6.1.1 limited flame spread
• 6.1.3 tensile strenght
• 6.1.4 tear strength
• 6.2 closure system
• 6.3.2 emergency release device
• 10 Instructions for use
Please ensure sufficient contrast between rope pouch's basic colour and text!
This is an individual product. It can not be exchanged.