Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready for shipment, delivery in 3-4 days
- Order number: HR-01120
The very light STRATO helmet offers good comfort thanks to the CENTERFIT and FLIP & FIT systems, which ensure excellent support of the helmet on the head. Thanks to its chin strap with adjustable holding power, it is suitable for both work at height and on the ground. The closed outer shell provides protection against electrical hazards, splashes of molten metal and flames. The optimal integration of a Petzl headlamp, a visor, standard hearing protection and numerous accessories make it a modular helmet that meets the additional requirements of professional users.
Lightweight construction and comfort:
• Inner shell made of EPP (expanded polypropylene) and EPS (expanded polystyrene) for weight reduction.
• The CENTERFIT adjustment system with its two side adjustment wheels ensures that the helmet stays in the center of the head.
• With the FLIP & FIT system, the headband can be placed in the lower position to ensure optimal support of the helmet. When not using the helmet and for transport, the system can be stored in the helmet shell.
• Supplied with replaceable, absorbent comfort pads.
Protection designed for work at height and on the ground:
• The DUAL chin strap offers the user the ability to change the holding force of the chin strap to adapt the helmet to different work situations: working at height (EN 12492) and working on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions for two different uses: high holding power to reduce the risk of the helmet being torn from the head in a fall, and low holding force to reduce the risk of strangulation when the helmet catches on the ground,
• Shock absorption due to deformation of the inner shell.
• Protection against electrical hazards, splashes of molten metal and flames thanks to the closed outer shell
material: ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), EPP (expanded polypropylene), EPS (expanded polystyrene), polyamide, polycarbonate, high strength polyester, polyethylene
Weight: 435 g
CE EN 397 (1), EN 50365 (2), ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, EAC
(1) complies with all requirements of standard EN 397 except for the request for vertical clearance on the helmet side
(2) by partial compliance with standard EN 397
colours: white, yellow, red, black, hi-viz yellow, hi-viz orange
headband circumference: 53-63 cm
safety, climbing, height, rescue, headgear, bump cap