Emergency jacket with tunnel for IRS (integrated fire department rescue loop system)
• reflective striping, 50 mm, yellow/silver/yellow, in segmented design
• raglan cut with ergonomic and body-hugging cut
• extended back part
• turn-down collar with hanger made of specially coated fabric, front with quick-release zipper (panic zipper) and continuous cover strip up to the base of the collar edge
• 2 patch radio pockets with flap and Velcro closure, holder for articulated headlamp in the right breast pocket, holding loops for microphone in the left and right shoulder area, 2 set-in side pockets with slanted flap and velcro closure, flap corners with silicone-coated fabric for better grip with gloves, both side pockets with flap for carabiner, detachable carabiner in left pocket, upper arm pocket on left with flap and velcro closure, napoleon pocket under front flap on left.
• shoulder padding made of a durable non-wetting neoprene in ribbed structure to ensure greater breathability, elbow reinforcement made of para-aramid with silicone coating,
abrasion protection at the sleeve hem with extended back of the hand, sleeve width adjustment with velcro tab and deflection eyelet, knitted cuff with thumb hole, wetness suction barriers in the jacket and sleeve hem to prevent creeping wetness, inspection opening with zipper above the suction barrier. velcro tape for name stripes on right and left chest, can be used for fixing a shoulder roll, detachable back label yellow with inscription "FIRE-FIGHTER" or individual direct inscription on the back part
• reflective equipment 50 mm (3M 5697):
2x circumferential on the torso
1x horizontally on the back part
2x vertically on the back to chest reflex
2x circumferential on the sleeve
outer fabric euramid (99% Aramid/1% Belltron), 210 g/m², wetness barrier PTFE membrane on spunlace hole fleece, heat insulation Topaz FX, 50% Aramid/50% Viscose FR Inner lining 65 % Aramid/35% Viscose FR
sizes: 42/44-66/68, short and long sizes
The IRS is not included and is available as an option.