HYPA GRIP a long awaited superior PBI firefighting glove.
The glove protects against extreme temperatures thanks to the composition of PBI in the outer shell. The High Grip palm is a newly developed material made of CSM-coated aramid, which provides excellent flame and chemical protection and also offers a strong grip in wet conditions. The liner is made of Kevlar and mineral fibres for maximum cut resistance.
Extra padding on the knuckles protects against radiant heat and the membrane protects against bacteria, chemicals and blood.
• Underhand: CSM coated Kevlar (100%)
• Upper hand, back of thumb: 24% PBI and 76% Kevlarsilicone coated
• Shell: 60% Nomex (colour:orange), 40% Kevlar, silicone coated
• Cuff: 24% PBI and 76% Kevlar, silicone coated
• Porelle- wetness barrier (windproof, waterproof, breathable)
• "Anti-pullout" solution prevents the inner lining from being pulled out
• Pull-on aid