These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Search for packstation/post offce (Bing Maps)
Statistics & Tracking
Push Notifications | Analytics (Signalize/etracker)
Track device being used
Article successfully added.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time depends on the variant
Please choose a variant first
- Order number: EB-02540
Arc-fault-tested, electrically insulating protective glove. • in accordance with EN 60903: 2003... more
Arc-fault-tested, electrically insulating protective glove.
• in accordance with EN 60903: 2003 or IEC 60903: 2002
• insulating gloves class 0 to 1000 V
• anti-slip material for a good grip on objects
• category AZC: acid and ozone resistant as well as cold resistant
• resistance to electric arc flashes: Class 2 box test
• can be used with cotton undergloves or overgloves (see accessories)
material: natural latex
sizes: 8 and 10
EN IEC 60903: 2002 or DIN EN 60903: 2003, EN 61482-1-2
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
"SEIZ Insulating Glove, electrically insulating, EN IEC 60903:2002"
Write an evaluation
SEIZ Over Glove with Silicone Nubs, equipment for SEIZ Insulating Glove
Order number: EB-02541