The VERTEX helmet ensures high wearing comfort thanks to its 6-point textile suspension and the CENTERFIT and FLIP & FIT systems, which ensure excellent support of the helmet on the head. Thanks to its chin strap with adjustable holding power, it is suitable for both work at height and on the ground. The closed outer shell provides protection against electrical hazards, splashes of molten metal and flames. The optimal integration of a Petzl headlamp, a visor, standard hearing protection and numerous accessories make it a modular helmet that meets the additional requirements of professional users.
• CENTERFIT adjustment system with its two side adjustment wheels ensures that the helmet stays in the center of the head
• with the FLIP & FIT system, the headband can be placed in the lower position to ensure optimal support of the helmet
• supplied with exchangeable standard comfort pad
• the DUAL chin strap offers the user the ability to change the holding force of the chin strap to adapt the helmet to different work situations: working at height (EN 12492) and working on the ground (EN 397)
• the clip has two positions for two different uses: high holding power to reduce the risk of the helmet being torn from the head in a fall, and low holding force to reduce the risk of strangulation when the helmet catches on the ground
• shock absorption due to deformation of the outer shell.
head circumference: 53-63 cm
material: ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), polyamide, polycarbonate, high strength polyester, polyethylene
weight: 490 g
colours: white, yellow, red, black, orange, blue, green, hi-viz yellow, hi-viz orange
CE, EN 397, EN 50365, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, EAC, AS / NZS 1801