Comfortable ventilated helmet
The VERTEX VENT helmet is very comfortable, thanks to its six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. It has ventilation holes with sliding shutters to allow airflow through the helmet. With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus responding to the specific additional needs of professionals.
• CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
• FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head
• comes with interchangeable standard comfort foam
• DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397)
• the clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
• shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
• eye shield with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation of Petzl headlamp with mounts, or headlamp with elastic headband.
material(s): ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
head circumference: 53–63 cm
weight: 490 g
colours: black, hi-viz, blue, orange, red, white, yellow
CE, EN 397, EN 12492, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class C, EAC
Write an evaluation
Ausgezeichnet, schlichtweg Ausgezeichnet!der Sitz lässt sich perfekt anpassen und auch das Zubehör ist gut zu montieren