Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 weeks
- Order number: EH-01093
Foundry, steel or metal production, lock smiths, welding, plumbing.
The product content for each case begins with the German DIN 13 157. Each case is then stocked with top quality first-aid products, each carefully selected to satisfy the particular demands of the specific occupation.
Where first-aid is concerned, a building site cannot and should not be compared to an office. The same rational should be applied to all industrial sectors.
SÖHNGEN has objectively researched the injury types and frequency within several industrial sectors. Our conclusions have lead us to introduce a new line of first-aid cases, with tailored contents based on the most frequent injuries.
• MT-CD Case, manufactured using high grade ABS material, longevity, durability
• high mechanical and tensile solidity
• temperature resistance, splashproof and a high chemical resistance
• rubber sealing hygienically protects the sensitive medical equipment against dust and dirt
• wall brackets - 90° stop-arrest system enables stationary and mobile use
• rotary locking system
• transparent inner lid covers
• rounded edges and corners
• screened lettering and pictograms
• sturdy carrying handle
• 5-year spare part guarantee
• First-Aid case for the treatment of electrically caused injuries
dimensions: 400 x 300 x 150 mm
weight: 6 kg
Sterile bandaging material from SÖHNGEN is equipped with CE marking, production date and a durability date of 20 years. So sterile bandaging material normally can be used within this period. No time-consuming and cost-intensive monitoring and exchange needed.
aid, help, bandage, medical kit, first aid set, 1st aid box, first aid boxes, 1st aid equipment, first aid material, emergency case, occupational medicine, healthcare, industrial medicine, industrial safety, occupational safety, safety at work, DIN 13 157