Foundry, steel or metal production, lock smiths, welding, plumbing.
The product content for each case begins with the German DIN 13 157. Each case is then stocked with top quality first-aid products, each carefully selected to satisfy the particular demands of the specific occupation.
Where first-aid is concerned, a building site cannot and should not be compared to an office. The same rational should be applied to all industrial sectors.
• MT-CD Case, manufactured using high grade ABS material, longevity, durability
• high mechanical and tensile solidity
• temperature resistance, splashproof and a high chemical resistance
• rubber sealing hygienically protects the sensitive medical equipment against dust and dirt
• wall brackets - 90° stop-arrest system enables stationary and mobile use
• rotary locking system
• transparent inner lid covers
• rounded edges and corners
• screened lettering and pictograms
• sturdy carrying handle
• 5-year spare part guarantee
dimensions: 400 x 300 x 150 mm
weight: 6 kg
Sterile bandaging material from SÖHNGEN is equipped with CE marking, production date and a durability date of 20 years. So sterile bandaging material normally can be used within this period. No time-consuming and cost-intensive monitoring and exchange needed.