Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2 weeks
- Order number: EH-01071
This case offers quick access to up to 115 plasters in various shapes and sizes without opening the main compartment. The first aid filling remains complete! In this way, you can avoid frequent checking and refilling of the case and thus save time and manipulations. The integrated plaster dispenser also has an anti-theft device.
• combination of DIN and plaster dispenser
• separate plaster dispenser for up to 115 plasters
• anti-theft plaster dispenser
• case with a smooth, washable surface
• circumferential rubber seal
• integrated sealing device
• variable interior division with transparent cover plates
filling according to DIN 13169
wall bracket with 90° stop lock
material: ABS plastic
Sterile bandaging material from SÖHNGEN is equipped with CE marking, production date and a durability date of 20 years. So sterile bandaging material normally can be used within this period. No time-consuming and cost-intensive monitoring and exchange needed.