Especially when extinguishing in electrical systems, inadvertent switching into the full jet can become a serious danger. Even the sudden recoil poses a risk to the jet pipe operator. The AWG Turbo nozzle with full jet lock minimizes these dangers and offers considerably greater safety. A simple, possibly accidental rotation is no longer sufficient for switching. Only when you turn the guard ring all the way to the right and advance it deliberately, does the jet pipe change from the spray jet into the full jet. The switch back into the spray is also only possible deliberately.
AWG turbo-nozzles with full jet lock enable use in electrical systems with high voltage of up to 380 kV, while maintaining the corresponding distance values from DIN VDE 0132.
• no accidental change between spray and full jet possible
• easily recognizable flow rate grid
• intuitive operation: Pointers facilitate operation even in poor visibility
• highest extinguishing effect, optimal spray jet
• reduced risk of water damage due to accidental deletion in full jet mode
dimensions: 287 x 110 x 246 mm
flow rate selection: 130/235/400 l/min
pressure: 6 bar
weight: 2,48 kg
DIN EN 15182