By installing the smoke stopper in open or damaged doors to smoke-filled rooms, no further smoke can spread into the building. By using the positive pressure ventilation the smoke in the staircase is removed and it is kept free as emergency exit. Smoke inhalation is avoided. Installation of the smoke stopper is independent from door frame material.
The fire brigade version PRO is equipped with a robust, wear-resistant telescopic tensioning rod, specially designed for frequent use, for example in professional fire brigades or during regular training in training centers and fire brigade schools.
The installation of the fire service PRO version with the new telescopic tensioning baris comparable to the installation of the standard models. The new telescopic tensioning barwith increased functionality is pre-tensioned when the rod is moved to the right. The mobile smoke lock is then tightened as usual by turning the tension rod. Installation is quick and easy.
• suitable for door widths of 80 up to 140 cm
• the special fabric of glass fibres is mechanically very solid with high temperature resistance (up to 600 °C), it is dirt and water repellent, thus easy to clean
• easy, quick and safe mounting
• easy and quick access for firefighters
• very little smoke escapes during access
• access with a stoop is possible
• the risk that the firefighters are injured by possible explosive flames when opening the door is considerably reduced, extensive material damage can be prevented
transport bag for fixing on the hose carrying basket
dimensions: 830 x 540 x 40 mm
door width: 80–140 cm
weight: 5.4 kg