Efficient removal of contaminated materials from surface water!
Operations of fire services are often related to environmentally hazardous liquids such as mineral oils, fuels or chemicals that have leaked. In these cases, it is important to act quickly and effectively to prevent the spill from spreading and having a largescale impact on the environment.
The HYDRA SWAP Multi-Skimmer (Swimming Water Application Protection) is used for the removal of oil and contaminated material in combination with the HYDRA FD vacuum cleaner and the pre-separator ULTRA. The sequence of these devices significantly facilitates the suction of the undesired materials from water surfaces.
The suction chamber of the skimmer is placed in a float, through which the device floats on the water surface. The skimmer is designed to adapt to the water level. Surface water as well as floating materials are sucked up via the connected suction hose. With the extendable telescopic rod, the skimmer can be easily guided on the water surface. If required, two skimmers can also be operated with one HYDRA FD vacuum cleaner, either in parallel operation or operated separately from each other.
With the HYDRA SWAP, you are optimally equipped for sensitive applications with contaminated materials.
• incl. skimmer, telescopic rod, 12 m long suction hose, 2x C-Storz couplings
• optimal suction due to self-optimising level regulation
• guidance of the skimmer by means of the extendable telescopic rod
• optional suction hose extension for more reach
• use in combination with the HYDRA FD vacuum cleaner and the pre-separator ULTRA
• parallel operation of a second skimmer possible by means of a special holder
• easy transport, low weight
material float: Polyethylene
hose connection: C-Storz coupling
dimensions: 60 x 45 x 18 cm
weight: 8 kg