NEWTON is a lightweight, ergonomic fall-arrest harness. The harness is easy to use; its straps are color-coded to simplify donning. It allows immediate access to tools, thanks to its equipment loops and slots for the TOOLBAG pouch. Its textile sternal attachment point, and its metal and textile dorsal attachment points, provide great versatility. It offers ergonomic stowage of MGO connectors and has fall indicators. It is certified to North American, European and Russian standards.
• ergonomic design, belt fits close to the body and at the same time provides optimal freedom of movement
• textile sternal fall arrest loop is lightweight and abrasion resistant
• possibility to attach a LIFT rescue harness for upright abseiling
• FAST LT PLUS automatic buckle on the sternum strap allows the harness to be opened and closed quickly and easily, even when wearing gloves, without changing the setting
• the release system reduces the risk of accidental opening
• shoulder straps and leg loops are equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
• stowage system on each shoulder strap for the MGO lanyard connectors for fall protection. In the event of a fall, this system allows the shock absorber to be ripped open by releasing the MGO lanyards.
• international version equipped with fall indicator: after a fall into the sternal or dorsal fall arrest eyelet, a red webbing is visible, which means that the harness must be discarded.
• front fall arrest eyelet at chest level: for attaching the fall arrest system
• rear metal fall-arrest eyelet: for attaching the fall-arrest system
• rear textile fall-arrest eyelet: for hooking in a fall-arrest device
material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
CE EN 361, EAC, ANSI Z359.11, CSA Z259.10, UKCA
waist belt: 70-93 cm
leg loops: 47-62 cm
stature: 165-185 cm
weight: 1125 g
waist belt: 83-120 cm
leg loops: 50-65 cm
stature: 175-200 cm
weight: 1155 g