Available in three sizes, the PAW rigging plate allows the organizing of the workstation and setup of multi-anchor systems. The hole design allows ropes or slings to be threaded for direct connection. Made of forged aluminum, it offers an excellent strength-to-weight ratio.
• For easy organization of the workstation and setup of multi-anchor systems:
- 19 mm holes allow the locking sleeves of most carabiners to pass through, enabling the carabiner to be rotated
- hole design allows ropes or slings to be threaded for direct connection.
- main attachment hole accepts up to three carabiners
- the odd number of attachment holes enables the system to be centered and balanced
- up to three users can be connected at the same time
- made of forged aluminum for an excellent strength-to-weight ratio
- durable markings, thanks to the recessed area in the center of the plate
breaking strength: 45 kN
weight: 180 g
CE, NFPA 1983 General Use