The reciprocating saw blade especially for the needs of the fire brigade!
The CHM Endurance for Vehicle Rescue saw blades provide extremely long blade life and strong cuts in automotive steel. Carbide teeth enable maximum resilience during rescue work and when dismantling vehicles.
The wall thickness of the blade (1.35 mm) provides excellent stability during metal disassembly. The tapered body and the reliefed first tooth allow plunge cuts. The teeth are welded to the highly elastic steel body using tungsten carbide technology, making the blade suitable for cutting even the toughest materials.
The middle pitch (3 mm) is ideal for cutting A, B and C vehicle pillars. The blade has a standard length (150/225 mm) for cutting to a depth of 100/175 mm. It is perfect for larger columns.
• carbide technology enables maximum resilience during rescue work and when dismantling vehicles
• wall thickness (1.35 mm) provides excellent stability in metal work
• rejuvenated body and back-ground first tooth allow plunge cuts
• extremely long shelf life
• suitable for all reciprocating saws with 0.5 inch universal systems
dimensions: 150 x 20 x 1.35 mm
weight: 34 g