The emergency plug - just plug it in and the electric car is secured!
How does the emergency plug work?
The emergency plug is simply plugged into the car's charging socket and simulates a charging process. At this moment, all electric cars switch gear to "P" and apply the electric parking brake. The car is immediately in its place and the rescue workers can work safely! The emergency plug shows the status via LEDs, so you can immediately see whether the vehicle has been deactivated.
This is how it works in practice:
- Press the key to start the self-test
- Green flashing indicates readiness
- Insert the plug
- LED lights up blue, the car is secured!
• blocks all e-vehicles immediately and prevents accidental starting
• universal for all e-cars, regardless of whether plug type 1 or type 2
• status LED shows the current status and a correct function
• self-test function for safe use
• bypasses the "Anti-Theft" lock, can be removed at any time
• luminescent housing for good visibility
6 AA batteries
2 lever tools
1 transport box
dimension plug: 247 x 186 x 69 mm
dimension transport box: 280 x 230 x 82 mm
power supply: 3x AA batteries
plug: type 1 and type 2