Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 4 weeks
- Order number: AU-02325
Obesity is a very real problem across the world and judging by government figures and anecdotal evidence the problem is rapidly getting worse.
All sectors as well as Fire & Rescue, Hospitals, Ambulance can experience heavier casualties.
But positioning a full-sized and full-weight bariatric manikin can be difficult depending on the training.
In addition to the Bariatric manikins, you can now use a Water-fillable suit which converts any adult Duty Range manikin into a Bariatric!
• specially designed suit converts any adult Ruth Lee Duty Range manikin into a Bariatric.
• innovative design allows one person to carry the equipment needed and position the manikin in place.
• waterproof, very hard-wearing and flexible
• all seams are triple-stitched and taped by hand with 38 mm Aquatape for extra security against leakage
• the weight of the complete manikin will depend on the dummy you place the suit on. Up to 150 kg of additional weight can be added using water
Included in delivery:
2 short hoses for filling
1 water flow meter
1 study bag
material: trilaminate of Cordura, Butyl and Polyester fabric
weight: 7 kg
The Water-fillable Bariatric suit is for use on Ruth Lee manikins only. It MUST NOT be worn by a live person. There is the potential for serious risk of injury from wearing the suit, either from compression or as a result of the significant weight.
larger weight, heavier, vest, waistcoat, Ruthlee, Ruth, Lee, 805