Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 4-5 weeks
- Order number: AU-02044
The Advanced Water Rescue Dummy is the result of an exciting collaboration between experts in medical simulations and the manikin manufacturer Ruth Lee.
We want adequate clinical care to be practiced in an environment where it is really needed. This means medical stabilization at height, in confined spaces and both in and on the water.
Rescue teams can use this manikin to simulate the rescue of a drowning person from the water very realistically and then proceed with the necessary medical care as soon as it is pulled into the boat or on land. In this way, both rescuers and doctors can train more effectively and quickly under pressure and under adverse conditions.
The robust outer body of Ruth Lee supports buoyancy in all bodies of water, regardless of whether it is open water, pools, lakes or rivers. The manikin will float in the drowned position and provide extremely realistic rescues.
The manikin's torso is a male with all of the anatomical features you would expect from a medical airway management simulation manikin. It can be intubated and due to the technology used in its construction, both drowning with dry and full lungs can be trained.
• high-tech torso of a drowning man for ultra-realistic medical training
• special technology replicates hydrostatic pressure, which means that no water enters the lung system. However, you can also introduce water into the lungs using a special three-way stopcock. In this way, diving scenarios and situations such as pulmonary edema can also be trained
• the manikin is supposed to imitate a person drowned in water - it swims like an unconscious person, but it can also be weighted to sink or to increase the realism of the rescue.
• pockets on arms, legs, chest and back to add additional diving weights or the like (a maximum of 10 kg can be added before the manikin sinks)
• cardiopulmonary resuscitation - chest compression - 5-6 cm with built-in recoil
• supplied with rubber boots or soft shoes so that military uniforms can be worn
• anatomically correct weight distribution for the "feeling" of a real accident victim
• total dry weight 50 kg (with soft feet) or 52 kg (with rubber boots)
most important medical parameters
• nasopharyngeal insertion
• nasal intubation
• oropharyngeal insertion
• orotracheal intubation
• insertion of the larynx mask
• i-gel insert
• combitubus insert
• ventilation with a resuscitator
• compatibility with mechanical ventilators
• manual suction or mechanical suction of the nasal and oral cavities
size: 1.80 m
weight: 50 kg (with soft feet) or 52 kg (with rubber boots)
NATO Stock No .: 6910-99-680-0311