Lightweight helmet for water/flood rescue and rescue at height.
• water rescue helmet: approved according to EN 1385 (also suitable for fast-flowing water due to helmet openings)
• approved as a height rescue helmet according to EN 12492
• approved as a ski helmet according to EN 1077
• can also be used as a bicycle helmet; tested according to EN 1078
• very light
• comfortable interior fittings, adjustable in 3 dimensions
• efficient heat dissipation thanks to the stretched mesh inside the helmet. Constant flow of cooling air around the head in the space between the helmet shell and mesh and excellent wearing comfort.
• shell construction (robust & light), with very good shock absorption
• the helmet can be marked with alternating colored stripes
• reflective stripes increase the wearer's visibility
weight: approx. 0.46 kg
S = 50–56cm
M = 56–59cm
L = 59–63cm
EN1385, EN12492, EN1077, EN1078