Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready for shipment, delivery in 3-4 days
- Order number: HR-20250
The AXIS 11 mm low stretch kernmantel rope is designed for work at height. The standard diameter ensures a good grip for easier handling. The EverFlex construction guarantees great flexibility and consistent performance over time.
• Standard diameter ensures a good grip for easier handling.
• Consistent performance over time:
- EverFlex construction with nylon core and polyester sheath, with specific weave
- this construction ensures great flexibility over time, under any conditions (water, dust, mud...), which allows it to maintain excellent handling and optimal functioning with devices.
• With sewn terminations manufactured on one or both ends, providing a ready-to-use rope. These terminations have a protective sheath that keeps the connector in position and facilitates handling. They are also stronger than a figure-eight knot and meet the EN 353-2 standard (mobile fall arrest system including a flexible anchor line, ASAP + rope).
diameter: 11 mm
strength with sewn termination: 22 kN
strength tied with figure-eight knot: 19 kN
impact force (factor 0.3): 5.2 kN
number of factor 1 falls: 12
weight per meter: 82 g
length: 60 m
CE EN 1891 type A
rope, roping down, abseiling, climbing, height, rescue