The Antari Z-30 allows to operate the smoke machine from a distance. So dose the quantity of smoke exactly and immediately react to the exercise situation. This way the actions of the student result in more or less smoke. The exercise leader can easily coordinate this.
This remote control is suitable for the Antari Z-1500 II and the Antari Z-3000 II. These smoke machines have a standard Z-20 control module. This is fitted with a LCD display with which the duration of the smoke emission, interval and output can be adjusted. However, this build-in version can only be operated using a wired remote control. It is easily to replace the Z-20 with the Z-30, as a result of which a wireless receiver is build-in.
Under ideal circumstances the range is 50 m, even through a concrete wall. But iron obstacles and interfering radio frequencies can disrupt the range.
• control module with the same functions as the Z-20 and separate transmitter
• transmitter works up to a distance of 50 m (depending on the room)
• simultaneous control of an unlimited number of machines
• control module with 5-pin XLR connector and 2 m cable
• operation with 12 V battery (included)