Training Manikins are a fantastic tool for training.
They are used wherever it is too dangerous or uncomfortable for voluntary victims.
• Known and proven in use worldwide
• for realistic simulation of a woman in the 4th to 6th month of pregnancy
• made of flame-retardant polyester
• suitable for complex training scenarios
• easy to handle: The vest is simply pulled over the mannequin's head and fastened with cords under the arms and through the legs and with clips at the waist.
How would your team change its method of casualty care if the person was a pregnant woman? Would it affect your rescue drills and would you think more carefully about the type of slings or lifting equipment used when handling patients? With this simulation vest from Ruth Lee, you can easily run through this scenario in advance.