A bag with a large pocket for a fire escape hood incl. packaging, two side straps for timber wedges, a pocket for a tubular webbing with a carabiner as well as three inserts for various equipment (e.g. knife, marking pencil, bitting gauge, ...). Three partitions are with pull strap to lift smaller equipment for easier taking out. (without contents)
With the flame-resistant strap with metal carabiners (HO-06220) the bag is carried over the shoulder. The integrated emergency release appliance, which releases at a force of 250-300 N, minimises the risk of getting stuck. (shoulder strap not included)
• flame resistant material, tested in a 6-burner test at 950 (± 50 °C) like respiratory protection full-face masks class 3
• emergency release appliance
• the mobility of the wearer is not inadmissible restricted
• the physical burden on the wearer is not increased disproportionately
• the protective function of other PPE is not endangered
This bag comes with its own labeling request. The back offers space (9 x 4 cm) for the vehicle name or the name of the district or both.
material: rtx® 950
dimensions: 20 x 20.5 x 8 cm
weight: 0.22 kg
certified according to DIN 14922:2020-02
Please ensure sufficient contrast between bag's basic colour and text!
This is an individual product. It can not be exchanged.