The Advanced Water Rescue Manikin was born out of an exciting collaboration between medical simulation experts and practice manikin manufacturer Ruth Lee.
A child lost to drowning is an unacceptable tragedy!
Children under the age of 4 are statistically at the highest risk of drowning.
In order to reduce drowning deaths, it is important to give rescue professionals the opportunity to train in the most realistic way possible.
This manikin replicates hydrostatic pressure, allowing for both underwater and water drowning scenarios. Medical emergencies such as pulmonary edema can be realistically recreated.
• Blending water rescue training and medical skills acquisition,without switching between manikins.
• High-tech ALS drowning toddler torso for ultra-realistic medicalskills training.
• Rugged outer body aids buoyancy in all waters.
• Specialist technology replicates hydrostaticsqueeze.
• Users can introduce water into the lung - allowing you to createbubbling to replicate pulmonary oedema.
• Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
• Chest compression -1/3 the depth of the chest with built-in recoil.
• Anatomically correct weight distribution for the "feel" of a real casualty.
Main medical parameters
• nasopharyngeal insertion
• nasal intubation
• oropharyngeal insertion
• orotracheal intubation
• laryngeal mask insertion
• i-gel insertion
• ventilation with resuscitator
• compatibility with mechanical ventilators
• manual suctioning or mechanical suctioning of nasal and oral cavities
size: 0.95 m
weight: 12 kg