Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 4 weeks
- Order number: AU-02046
The body recovery manikin was predominately designed to aid Police dive teams train to recover bodies from any inland waters or under ice.
The manikin is a variant of the popular Water Rescue manikin - but instead of floating, it sinks. The body recovery models are visible to sonar devices.
• anatomically correct weight distribution allows for realistic body 'bagging' as part of training exercises
• this manikin will easily withstand a fall of 5 - 6 metres into water with no damage
• constructed using a H/D reinforced Nylon mesh for the carcass and non-absorbent closed cell foam for buoyancy - mesh allows water to flood into the body to allow it to sink and out as it is being recovered
• mesh allows for ventilation when the manikin hung up to dry - a polypropylene loop to the back of the carcass allows the manikin to be lowered into position or hung up to dry
• the addition of a realistic face and a wig enable easier/quicker identification of the body in poor viability when the search is by touch only
• polyethylene strips running from the shoulders to the knees allow flexibility but prevent the manikin from bending in half when using stretchers or recovery devices
• replaceable coveralls and boots are easily replaceable and greatly extend the life of the manikin
size: 1.30 m
weight: 30 kg
dummy, rescuedummy, training dummy, trainingdummy, diver